[Moo] Drink coolers for Sapphire?

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu May 24 11:29:15 PDT 2007

I have packed lemonade mix, sekanjabin (suger-free thyme i think it is),  tea
bags, instant coffee, and hot chocolate mixes for drinking. If someone can
bring a large water pot for heating hot water? I cannot find my big pot, but
have stuck in extra pot for heating water if need be.... I guess Brianna is
bringing 2 large drink coolers. We will need ice. I do not know how close we can
 procure that off site.  It sound like we are getting organized for the
weekend, and should have a great time!  See everyone then!...
--Blitha