[Moo] Drink coolers for Sapphire?

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Thu May 24 20:17:33 PDT 2007

Sounds like my sort of packing!  I had a list, color coded, it was  great.
But as time gets closer, the great big trailer and truck  beckon.  I'm just
throwing stuff in and hoping I find what I need..

I also have a large stock pot that resides in the trailer.  We'll also  have
our jet burner for the large boils.

Walmart had a sale on Herseys, so I have a package of both milk and dark,  no
marshmellow though.

Grace

In a message dated 5/24/2007 10:03:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,