[Moo] Drink coolers for Sapphire?

thl.chiara at comcast.net thl.chiara at comcast.net
Fri May 25 04:42:58 PDT 2007

Today is my day to actually start my frenzied packing and running through the house yelling "Where is ......"  And then as we do finally get ready to leave, it will be the customary 20 minutes of "Okay, what are we missing???"  (Let's just hope that it won't be the kids I forget!)

We will be there this evening.  See everyone soon!

Chiara