[Moo] Holiday faire.... Announcing Youth Archery tournament

Denis Gagnon dgagnon77 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:13:12 PST 2007

Good day to all,

In addition to the times below, I'd like to add a Youth archery tournament.
It will be a short shoot where every young gentle should leave with at least
a little something edible and sweet. :-)  I'm also trying to arrange for a
prize for the best youth score.

So, 11:30 - Youth tourney.

For any youth activities, parents do need to be present.  Please keep this
important point in mind.  I cannot allow children to shoot without parental
presence; no exceptions.

In service,
Alexandre de Tourouvre