[Moo] From your Holiday Faire 2007 Archery marshall in charge... Thank you!

Denis Gagnon dgagnon77 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:59:35 PST 2007

Good day good gentles.

I just wanted to express my most sincere thanks to the people who attended
Holiday Faire this past weekend; especially to those who took part in the
Archery activities.  This was my first tournament as marshall in charge and
I hope everybody enjoyed their day of shooting (and shopping).

Thank you to the people who where not afraid of neither setup nor takedown.
Thank you also to those marshalls who helped me out throughout the day with
inspections and running the line without me even having to ask.  Thanks for
keeping the day fun and safe.

Special thanks to Baron Nikolai, Baron Column, Lord Enequy, and Lord Mors
for your time, help, and advice (and truck space) :-) :-)

No matter how small or large the event, they cannot be a success without the
generosity of those who help before, during, and after the event.

Again, thank you all.

Lord Alexandre de Tourouvre,
Marshall in Charge, Target Archery, Holiday Faire 2007