[Moo] Hearthfelt thanks for all who helped with the A&S tournament at Holiday Faire

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:57:23 PST 2007

Unto the gentles of Stierbach and Atlantia does Lady Heloise Le Gardeur send
greetings.

Words escape me to express the gratitude I feel towards all that
participated in the A&S tournament last Saturday.
We were able to admire eight wonderful entries in the adult competition.
They were very diverse in nature and showed the wealth of talents we are
privileged to enjoy in our realm.  The winner of the competition was Loric
of Ironwood, who entered a beautiful pair of hand forged rondelles.

I would like to warmly thank the judges, Baroness Mary Isabel of
Heatherstone, Lady Blitha of Wolfhou and Master Richard Wymarc, who
volunteered some of their precious time to examine the entries.

A most special thank you to Lord Marcolo and Lady Leonara del Mare, who
volunteered to run the tournament during the day.  Without their help, I
could not have been a merchant on Saturday.

Finally, I cannot say how much I am grateful to Lady Blitha of Wolfhou who
guided me through my first A&S tournament.  The insights and suggestions she
provided made this task easier and a lot more fun.

In Service to my Barony and my Kingdom
Lady Heloise Le Gardeur