[Moo] Spam from list

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 06:15:25 PST 2007

Wow, melisafsocial gets around.  "She" must have quite the computer working for her, because she visited the Barony of Darkwater list here in sunny Trimaris, too.  (Fall has finally fallen here - it was only 78 yesterday.  ;)  )

  Cheers,
  Cecily

Dexter Guptill <3fgburner at gmail.com> wrote:
  As obscure as the pennsicmoo list is, I'm amazed we attracted a
spammer. Anyway, I've done the following:

-- Executed the spammer;
-- Made list membership request / approval only
-- Added a bunch of people as moderators, so they can approve /
disapprove / shoot spammers in my absence.

On 11/3/07, Master Richard Wymarc wrote:
> We seem to be getting spam from melisafsocial on the pennsicmoo list.
> Could you have a look and unsubscribe her?
>
> Thanks
> Richard

Erich, mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com

http://mail.yahoo.com