[Moo] Sterling Night is this Wednesday

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Mon Nov 12 17:03:07 PST 2007

I will be there with books and information concerning the study
(non-competitive) historic martial arts as the fall under A&S. This
covers the study of the historic martial arts manuscripts from the
middle ages.  I will have examples of a number of manuscripts, resources
for additional information and examples of training tools.

I don't know that we will have the space to do anything this time.  But
if there is interest we can certainly talk about doing more at other times.

For more info on the SCA guidelines on this see
 http://www.sca.org/officers/arts/AandS_martial_public_proposal.pdf or
 contact me.

 Edward de Clare