[Moo] Travelling session of the October Business Meeting is 10/7

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 11:13:17 PDT 2007

I can make that meeting :)
Karin

Ryan Snead <iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com> wrote: The travelling session of the October business meeting will be held next Sunday (10/7) starting at 6pm in the western region of the barony (aka Abhainn Iarthair) between Winchester and Front Royal on the Great Western Atlantian Road (aka I-81). A published agenda will follow later this weekend (the same as the one for the Manassas Central Business Meeting). Our hosts next Sunday will be Ceit and Ward.

 Directions to Ceit's and Ward's may be found at the address below:
http://stierbach.org/calendar/calendarix/cal_popup.php?op=view&id=843&uname=&catview=0
  or find your own way using this address: 345 Montgomery Circle, Stephens City, VA 22655

 If you have topics you would like to bring to the meeting, please let me know soon so that I can put them on the agenda. Otherwise, you'll have to remember to bring them up yourself.

 Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach