[Moo] ISO Lady Blitha of Wolfhou

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:56:22 PDT 2007

Hello,

I've been thinking about the A&S competition for Holliday Faire.  There will
be an adult and a children division.
As a theme, I wanted to propose "12th Night gift for your sweetheart" and
"12th Night gift for your parent".  It is open enough that almost anything
can be entered.

However, there are a few things I'm not quite sure on this competition.
Am I supposed to run the competition?  Am I supposed to find the judges?
If I have to buy the prices, what would you suggest (I'm really drawing a
blank on this one)?  Everyting I think about is either too general or too
specific (sigh)

I really welcome any guidance you could provide on this
Thank you
Heloise