[Moo] War of the Wings

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Wed Oct 3 20:23:17 PDT 2007

Ranch dressing, not too hot on the spicing.

:)

It will be good to see Stierbach there!

cheers!

HRM Rowan

On Oct 3, 2007, at 10:21 PM, pjdarby at comcast.net wrote:
I have been in communications with our cousins to the South and have
decided that Stierbach should lend its support to Black Diamond.  Of
course our support will be reciprocated (Does anyone like wings)  I
hope to see everyone there who can possibly make  it.  For those who
have never attended it is a quite exceptional event and give you an
exceptional idea of what the term "Southern Hospitality" means.

In service to Stierbach and the Crown
Baron Colum Maxwell

"May we always have the courage to bear witness, to see ourselves as
others and to see others as ourselves."

- Roshi Bernie Glassman