[Moo] Bake sale at Holiday Faire

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 05:37:40 PDT 2007

Greetings!
   our Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair is hosting
a bake sale during Holiday Faire to go to the Barony
of Steirbach's General Fund. We are making this
possible with donated baked goods. I am asking for
anyone who would be willing to donate either homemade
or store bought goodies (think breakfast!). As long as
we have a label for ingredients, we will sell the
sweet stuff all day long. We will have drinks for sale
as well as baked goods starting at 8 am the day of the
Faire. Please bring the items to the site and we will
gladly take them off you hands. Thank you so much for
your help!
    YIS,
   Alienor, Abhainn Iarthair

Love Conquers All