[Moo] OT: new Comic book store in Fredericksburg

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Mon Oct 15 17:02:31 PDT 2007

BlankHi everyone,

we just visited a new comic book  store down at exit 126 inFredericksburg today. It is called Little Fish and the owner is really cool. He has the basic comic books  but neat T-shirts, figurine and stuff from Serenity, Star Wars, including signed scripts from the movies. He played SCA in Canada when he lived there. Maybe we can convince him to play again. Any way he was really nice and has only been in business 2 months. He will have a grand opening Oct 31 to Nov.4.

It is located near Glory Days Grill near the Sonic. Go by and see this cool store.

There is a Bat Signal I may get if Duke Ragnarr wins Crown.

Sunniva