[Moo] Boy Scout demo at Camp Snyder

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 19:32:21 PDT 2007

And I forgot to put in the date of this fun day with the Boy Scouts! it is
Saturday, Oct 27 (the same day as the Glass Symposium). The boys will be
starting their activites early invading the land in cardboard  canoes, and  then
rotate among the activites such as archery, thrown, sieging the castle,  boffers
(their rules, not SCA), cooking lunch, fire starting... Their scout  leaders
planning the Camperee think just haveing folks wearing garb will be  great!
Thought is to have a short heavy bout in the boffer area befor the boys  boffer.
They are trying to have a catapult (more are always welcome!). Archery  and
Thrown folks can educate or inspect the young on those ranges... you get the
idea. The scouts will feed you while you are there.
--Blitha

In a message dated 10/16/2007 9:26:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,