[Moo] Site = OT

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 06:38:47 PDT 2007

  Wanted to share this with everyone. This site is also open to the SCA events and weekly practices. They have space for firepit bardics (we could do monthly), a barn, back pastures for archery, and thrown weapons. Please stop by, check out the facility and let them know...Willow sent you!

  www.LeesburgCanineCountryClub.com

  Public Open House
  To celebrate our official opening, we shall hold a meetup open to all the public! The meetup will be Sunday, December 2, 2007 from 10AM to Dark. We will have four pens going: 1) large (4-acre and 5-acre); 2) medium (0.50 acre); and 3) purse puppy (0.20 acre). Feel free to invite your friends! All guests must RSVP through www.meetup.com. Go to http://offleash.meetup.com/52/ or search for "off leash" within 25 miles of 20175. Note that there are three open house events listed: 1) Large; 2) Medium; and 3) Purse Puppy.

  Canine First Aid Class (Saturday, November 3, 2007, 9am – 1pm)
  Just a reminder that we will be holding a Canine First Aid Class. We have 10 participants and 5 spaces left. We need registrations/checks by October 27. See the website events page for details.

  Burn-Your-Leash Bonfire (Saturday, November 24, 2007 at Dark—NO DOGS!)
  We intend to burn a biggun’; however, if the burn ban is still in effect, it may be just a regular "cooking fire"! Please bring your own chairs, snacks to share, and liquid refreshment for yourselves.

http://mail.yahoo.com