[Moo] Baronial Candidate Nominations close on Wednesday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:44:39 PDT 2007

If you are still thinking of entering the field or putting in a nomination
for Baron and/or Baroness of Stierbach, be aware that nominations close this
Wednesday night. We have four highly capable candidate pairs who are ready
to stand for the polling.

The current list of candidates is as follows:

   - Allen of Wolfhou and Blitha of Wolfhou for Baron and Baroness
   (modernly Allen and Barbara Miller)
   - Flaithri O'Cearnaigh and Rhonwen verch Tuder for Baron and Baroness
   (modernly Kelly and Shannon Bennett)
   - Siegfried McClure and Elizabeth of Hadley Hall for Baron and
   Baroness (modernly James and Elizabeth Ernst)
   - Mors de Super and Esperanza Susanna Abelle for Baron and Baroness
   (modernly Travis Goodman and Suzanne Olson)

I am still waiting to hear back from one nominee. All other nominee

Starting today, I will receive letters of intent from candidates. Once all
letters have been collected, Their Royal Majesties will receive copies for
review. All acceptable candidates will have their letters of intent
published in the Bull. This will be the final list of candidates for the
baronial polling in February.

Patrikios Iustinos Ancyrenos
seneschal to the barony of Stierbach