[Moo] Baronial Nominations have closed

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 04:02:39 PDT 2007

And the candidates are:

   - Allen of Wolfhou and Blitha of Wolfhou for Baron and Baroness
   (modernly Allen and Barbara Miller)
   - Flaithri O'Cearnaigh and Rhonwen verch Tuder for Baron and Baroness
   (modernly Kelly and Shannon Bennett)
   - Siegfried McClure and Elizabeth of Hadley Hall for Baron and
   Baroness (modernly James and Elizabeth Ernst)
   - Mors de Super and Esperanza Susanna Abelle for Baron and Baroness
   (modernly Travis Goodman and Suzanne Olson)

These candidates will be reviewed along with their Letters of Intent by
Their Royal Majesties over the next several days. Those candidates who are
acceptable to the King and Queen will participate in the baronial polling.
Unless there is authorized communication to the contrary, expect that these
four couples will be polled in February and one of them will be selected by
Their Majesties to succeed our much beloved baron and baroness.

We have done a fantastic job as a barony conducting the nomination process.
There were more than ten nominations made of nine distinct
candidates/candidate pairs. The nominations came from all parts of the
barony and the nine nominees hailed from both northern and southern regions.
I believe the populace has represented themselves well in the nomination
process, and the candidates will present some of the best and brightest
faces of our barony in the upcoming polling. Best of all, I think the barony
has had fun conducting the nomination process together. King Logan and Queen
Rowan will have a tough choice to make, but I do not believe they will be
able to make a poor choice among these gentles.

If you are not familiar with all eight of these worthies, I encourage you to
meet them all over the coming months. If you come to baronial activities and
events, it will not be hard to find them either. They are all important
leaders in their areas of service, arts, and combat. Their Excellencies or I
would be honored to make any necessary introductions.

Patrikios Iustinos Ancyrenos, seneschal to the barony of Stierbach