[Moo] (no subject)

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Wed Oct 31 14:27:09 PDT 2007

I just received a phone call from Baroness Meli and she is in Inova
Fairfax Hospital. Apparently this morning on her way to work she
blacked out while driving- went across an aisle of traffic and across
two lawns to wrap her van around a tree. She remembers none of it
until she woke up, having been thrown from the car.  No one else was
injured- in fact, she wasn't hurt either. (Thank you God!)

However the nice Doctors at Fairfax are putting her through an
intensive round of tests including an MRI scheduled for this evening
to find out what caused her to black out and also not have an memory
of having blacked out. She sounded shakey but pretty grounded for
someone who had so recently had that kind of an adventure. They still
have no idea what caused it.

Please send good thoughts her way and any prayers you might spare in
whatever way you pray.

She called me from 703 776- 2478- her room phone.

Needless to say, if anyone is not going to Crown Tourney, it would be
a great kindness to go and visit her if you have the time.

http://www.inova.com/inova_fairfax_hospital/maps_and_directions/
index.jsp

Thank you everyone.

HRM Rowan

"Cookery is become an art, a noble science; cooks are gentlemen."

-Robert Burton, 1576 - 1640

He does not refuse sustenance to the one who speaks ill of Him. How
then could He refuse sustenance to the one whose soul is overflowing
with love for Him?

-Rabi'a, "Rabi'a the Mystic"