[Moo] help?

C Friedman c.s.friedman at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 16:54:49 PDT 2007

Wednesday.

This isn't hte Anneke I met like 20 years ago when I moved to this area, whose house i stayed at overnight for a job interview? Costume person who later was baronness, I think?

I'm leaving wednesday but Marsali says she has one.  Drop me  aline next week about the teaching, with your background and certification, if any

Celia