[Moo] Question

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 08:45:32 PDT 2007

Milady,

If you look on the Stierbach page and select Awards and go to the bottom of the page all the baronial awards are displayed (you probably have been there already). The two items listed there that do not get a personal scroll is the Dreamers Cup and the Champions.

If you are making Baronial backlog scrolls the link called Award Scripts gives the presently approved scripts for each of the awards, and which B&B aproved them. I have all the scrolls for the Champions and I need to update those as appropriate.

But keep in mind that the only award name that is approved at the moment is the Saint Roch. But if a person was awarded one in the past, the temporary name should still apply - your comments on this your Excelency Briana.

May I ask if you are working on a backlog baronial scroll who it is for. I think most of the scrolls were given out at the time of the award. Curious on who was missed. I do know of one from the western I Canton and that has been assigned (need to put that person back to moving on it).

Enequy

From: "Sunniva Kyrre" <Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net>

So all the rest, besides it, get one?