[Moo] Thank you's

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 15:08:27 PDT 2007

BlankGreetings from the autocrat of Fall Coronation,

I want to say thank you to all who came, participated and helped make Fall
Coronation a huge success. If I mentioned everyone here individually, the
list would go on and on. The Barony of Stierbach and the Canton of
Sudentorre members came early Friday and worked hard all weekend through to
Monday noon. I could not have done it without all of them. I was truly
blessed to have such a wonderful crew as a base for this event.

We received help from many other areas of this Kingdom. Folks from Marinus
and  Tir-y-Don to Black Diamond.  Highland Forde to Border Vale Keep. The
groups in between of Ponte Alto, Dun Carraig, Storvik, Windmasters,
Hawkwood, Sacred Stone and Bright Hills. Small groups like Isenfir and
Roxbury Mills. So many from so many areas. I thank all of you for coming and
contributing and giving of your time, energy and skill. Your help made it
truly a Kingdom level event.

Thank you to Their Graces Arielle and Valharic and to TRM Logan and Rowan.
You are the example and the inspiration for many of us.  Thank you for
allowing us to host this special event.

Thank you to the Bright Hills Cook Guild led by Dame Olwen and the Stierbach
Cooks Guild led by Lady Grace Whytteng. To all who came to help them from
Atlantia, Ohio and New York. Feasts are the last memory of an event. Thank
you for giving us such delicious ones. A special thank you to the De Conde
family for the children's feast. There were many happy families because of
it.

Once again a thank you to all who ran A&S, marshaled activites, MoL'd,
retained, heralded, served, merchanted, waterbeared, setup and tore down,
did security patrols, childrens activities, Queen's tea, fund raisers and
the multitude of other things that make an event become "the Dream " that
was this past weekend.

There are certain people that without them, this event would not have
happened. Thank you to Lady Blitha of Wolfhou, Lord Siegfired McClure,
Mistress Ysar, Mistress Cerridwen (North), Lady Anne la Setter, Baron Ivan.
Thanks to the 6-pack from Abhainn Iarthair who just rocked inside and out.
Most of all, my field coordinator and very patient husband Baron Turgeis,
and my kids who allowed me to do crazy things like autocrat a 4-day event
with support and love every step of the way.

Thank you Atlantia!

Baroness Sunniva Kyrre
Autocrat Fall Coronation.