[Moo] Update on the Nominations for the next baronage of Stierbach

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 04:19:19 PDT 2007

Greetings Stierbach!

As of now, I have received the following nominations which has been accepted
by the candidates:
Allen of Wolfhou and Blitha of Wolfhou for Baron and Baroness
Flaithri O'Cearnaigh and Rhonwen verch Tuder for Baron and Baroness*

*indicates newly accepted nomination

These candidates may not accept a nomination as sole baron or baroness nor
be paired with any other person for this baronial polling.

Keep those nominations coming! A wide variety of candidates is a sign
of a healthy barony! For those who have been nominated and are still
considering whether or not to accept the nomination, please try to
have an answer ready for me by the third week in October. The
potential list of candidates for a baronial polling is limited only by
the paid membership list of the Kingdom of Atlantia (and their
willingness to serve if selected).

The nominations process for the next baronage continues. You may
nominate one person to serve as baron or baroness alone or a pair
to serve one in each role. All nominations must be accepted by the
candidates. All candidates must be non-overlapping. With these things
in mind, I encourage you to email me or write me a note with your
nominations for the successors of Colum and Briana. Self-nominations
are permitted as well as nominations of other citizens of the kingdom
of Atlantia.

Should you have any questions about the nomination or polling process,
please contact me directly.

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach