[Moo] OT: Looking for electrician recommendations

Ellen Badgley flyingrat42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:12:26 PDT 2007

I apologize for taking up list bandwidth again, but this will be the
last interruption for now, I promise.  Thanks to all for the useful
advice and offerings on the matter of finding a notary public.

One thing Josh and I would like to do before too much longer is have a
full electrical inspection done on our home.  Everything is working
fine (with one or two minor glitches), but this is something we want
to have done before we think about renting it out, to make sure
everything is in tip-top shape.

Does anyone know of an electrician (or IS anyone an electrician) who
would be a good responsible choice for this?

Thanks,
Ellen