[Moo] Hotels for Glass Symposium

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 17:23:56 PDT 2007

Below are some hotels that are fairly close to the Glass Symposium if  people
would like to come on Friday.

There is a restaurant in Port Royal if people would like to move over there
to talk more glass and ogle beads.

Grace

In a message dated 9/25/2007 4:37:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, TheWolfhou