[Moo] Glass Guild

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:48:41 PDT 2007

ATTENTION ALL HOT GLASS FIENDS

There, that should have your attention...

The Manassas gathering of the Stierbach Glass Guild is scheduled for TOMORROW, Thursday, Sept 27th at 7 p.m. at the home of Their Excellencies. If you want to come and play with fire and molten glass, please join us.

Let me know if you plan to attend. Please bring a bottle of MAPP gas (available at Lowe's and Home Depot) if at all possible.

Directions may be found at http://stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm

Pet alert: Two loveable (just ask them!), enthusiastic and friendly Labradors will greet you at the door.

I apologize for the lateness of this posting.

Baroness Briana