[Moo] Bardic Circle and Baronial-at-home

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:12:53 PDT 2007

This Friday, September 28th, there will be a Bardic Circle and Baronial-at-home beginning at 7 p.m. at the home of Their Excellencies in Manassas.

Please come and bring your songs, stories, poems, or just come to listen. Period and SCA music/topics are encouraged, but certainly not required. We have a number of excellent performers in the barony, so come and enjoy an evening of entertainment and good friends.

Directions may be found at http://stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm

Pet alert: Two loveable, music-loving Labradors will greet you at the door.

I apologize for the lateness of this reminder.

Baroness Briana