[Moo] Blitha's email

Jane Van de Vaarst vaarstjane at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:40:53 PDT 2007

Ceridwen,

I thought I had the Sudentorre directory, but I don't. I promised Lady Blitha the web address for the Codex Manesse facimille I found. If you just want to forward this to her that would be fine. The web address is:

http://digi.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/diglit/cpg848/

I am not having any luck finding the text printed in modern script. I had Tuppence look at one at Amazon.de, but they seem to only have the text for a limited number of the illuminations printed. We will keep looking.

thanks

Johanna
Jane Van de Vaarst

While working with immense accuracy and precision, scientists seek above all to find flaws in their theories.
                              James Burke The Day the Universe Changed