[Moo] Apple Blossom Parade!

Lisa Dennen lbdennen at verizon.net
Wed Apr 9 16:23:55 PDT 2008

Have you ever thought, gee wouldn't it be fun to be in a parade?  Well here is your chance!!

On Saturday, May 3rd join the Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair for the Apple Blossom Parade!  You can choose to either walk the parade route or ride on our float.  Space is limited on the float so if you'd like to join us please RSVP as soon as possible!

For information and to RSVP for space on the float contact either Alienor de Bathe at alienorb48912 at yahoo.com (540) 660-4661 (contact by phone is best!); Seretai Ghurban at ms_rave at yahoo.com (540) 465-8625 (no calls after 10 p.m. please!) or myself (Seraphina) at Lbdennen at verizon.net (540) 662-8590 (no phone calls after 10 p.m. please!).

For information about the parade and a map of the route go to http://www.thebloom.com/

We would like to have some heavy and light fighters walking with us in the parade.  Please be aware that the parade route is approximately 2 miles long and you will not be able to get onto the float once the parade has started.  Also, you will not be able to get off of the float once the parade has started (no jumping on and off).  There is an age limit of 8 years old for walking in the parade and 6 years old for riding in the parade.

We will have a meeting location for those riding the float and one for those who choose to walk the route.  The meeting times will be announced soon.

We hope to see as many people as possible join us for the parade!

YIS,

Signora Isabetta Seraphina di Petrillo