[Moo] Sapphire Joust May 23-26

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:18:33 PDT 2008

Come enjoy an entire weekend of SCA activity and fellowship. Heavy and rapier fighting, archery, A&S, merchants, bardics, and time with friends. Sapphire Joust starts Friday evening, May 23rd and closes Monday morning, May 26th. The Barony of Stierbach will have a group encampment. I've asked for our traditional space under the trees. (Encampment name: Barony of Stierbach) There is a discount for reservations postmarked before May 1:Adult camping: $13 (additional $3 nonmember surcharge will be collected at the door)Youth camping (10-17): $7Child (under 10): Free  Adult day drip: $8Youth day trip: $5Child (under 10): Free  Postmarked on or after May 1:Adult camping: $15 (additional $3 nonmember surcharge will be collected at the door)Youth camping (10-17): $10Child (under 10): Free  Adult day drip: $10Youth day trip: $7Child (under 10): Free  To register, fill out the form at http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/SJPreReg2008.pdf and mail it with payment to the reservationist.Reservations must be postmarked by May 12th to count for our land allotment. Please send me the names of folks who are pre-registered to camp with the barony and your tent sizes. For tents with ropes, please send the tent size and how much extra is needed for the ropes. (Example: tent size 16' x 16' plus 3' on each side for ropes.) Site: Tom Scott Park, 8740 Otterburn Road, Amelia, VA 23002 Lady Blitha will be organizing an optional meal plan. Let me know if you have any questions. Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael(Lisa Mitchell)cframwymarc at hotmail.comHome: 703-583-0981