[Moo] Baronial Award Names

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 06:35:09 PDT 2008

For Thrown Weapons we could use a silver spear or silver knife.

Allen

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:33:03 -0400From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.eduTo: moo at stierbach.org; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Moo] Baronial Award Names

Greetings,

As many of you know Baroness Briana, Lord Enequy and I worked late last fall on submitting new names for the awards of this Barony.  All but one has been passed onto Laurel, The Award of the Silver Axe.  Unfortunately this same name was registered the month before we submitted ours for consideration.

We are still within the grace period for resubmission without penalty and I would like to see us move on this.  If you have any ideas for a name for the baronies thrown weapons award please pass it on.  Please have any ideas to me by May 1 so that we have time to research before the May business meeting.

For a reminder the award names thus far are:

New Name (Old Name) = Location

The Order of the Silver Heart (The Order of the Heart of Stierbach) = at laurel
The Order of St. Roche = passed 04/2000
The Award of the Bull and the Crescent (The Promise of Stierbach) = at laurel
The Award of the Minotaur (The Order of Theseus) = at laurel
The award of the Silver Bow (The Order of the Vined Bow) = at laurel
The Award of the Silver Compass (The Order of the Northern Star) = at laurel
The Award of the Silver Glove (The order of theArgent Glove) = at laurel
The Award of the Silver Axe = returned from Atlantia

Images of the award badges may be found at http://home.comcast.net/~enequy/OOP/O_O_P.html

Thank you,
Baroness Rhonwen