[Moo] Axe

Mitchell, Lisa Lisa_Mitchell2 at intuit.com
Wed Apr 2 07:13:30 PDT 2008

Award of the Two Axes
Award of the Vine and Axes

________________________________

From: moo-bounces at stierbach.org [mailto:moo-bounces at stierbach.org] On
Behalf Of Shannon D. Combs-Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:05 AM
To: General Mailing List for the Barony of Stierbach
Subject: Re: [Moo] Axe

I should have been a sit clearer on names.  As far as heraldry goes an
axe/hatchet/machete/blade or anything else that is the medieval
equivalent is a no go.  They are all the "same" thing and therefore
would not pass.

We need something that still reflects the badge that is passed and goes
(sort of) with the rest of the awards.  I have been stumped now for
several months with lack of creative juices.

Keep the ideas coming though; we might just strike something that would
work if it is tweaked in the right direction.

Got to love heralds!

Rhonwen