[Moo] Axe

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:20:32 PDT 2008

just keep in mind...As I (a non-herald, but one who has a "history" with
these award names) understand the rules, we need to keep the entire name of
the award in one language. That's what tripped us on "Argent Glove". So if
we're going with the earlier name/spelling, we need to make sure the entire
award name is in the correct language/dialect.

Briana