[Moo] possible B-day event conflict

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 08:39:37 PDT 2008

In a message dated 4/16/2008 10:07:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
neopkwaii28 at gmail.com writes:

This is a Baronial Event.  I believe the Barony should decide  how to
proceed.  At the moment, as all things are in motion for our  current weekend, I'd
prefer to keep it that weekend, but perhaps that's just  me burning-out already
on this event.  The least June/July conflict  seems to be previously held
University weekend (pending site  availability, I haven't heard back yet).

Keep it where it is.  People start getting confused if you start  moving it
around, especially after it has already been published.

IMO, it is a Baronial event.  It is a time for all the populous of the
Barony to come together in celebration.  It is a bonus to have others  there, but I
do not see it as a necessity.  It is for the Barony first and  foremost.

Elizabeth

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)