[Moo] possible B-day event conflict

Alexandre de Tourouvre alexandre.detourouvre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:03:47 PDT 2008

At this point in the game, I think I'll have to go with the "leave it
as is" option;

As MIC, I'm a little worried about what the fighter's attendance and
availability of marshalls will be like because of the War College, but
I know things will turn out for the best, given the circumstances.

Alexandre