[Moo] german

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Apr 2 09:31:59 PDT 2008

Now just because I took it doesn't mean I am any good talking or have
any fluency left. ;)

I can do pronunciation but you know I would love to get some of that
back.  We can drag Flaithri in to it also since we took it in college
together.

However, there is a family out there...are you lurking Johanna...who
speak German with their kids.  Want practice they are who you need to
speak with...so to say.

Rhonwen