[Moo] Archery land use

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Wed Apr 2 14:11:21 PDT 2008

We talked about it at archery practice and we determined that what we really wanted was something somewhat centralized as we would want to practice on a weeknight. A lot of people might not to able to make it west of Haymarket during the week.

The barony could definately consider that area for something else though or even for a practice that wasn't on the week nights. We would just need a marshal always willing to go. (and targets of course.)

Esperanza