[Moo] possible B-day event conflict

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:52:39 PDT 2008

At Stierbach I (the inaugural event), there were 20, maybe 30 people. About
a dozen were fighters. The feast hall was 4 picnic tables with tarps over
'em. The feast was a large bucket o bambi stew, bread, cheese, and a keg o
beer. It rained. Bertrand de Flammepoing had so much fun that he asked us to
do his Coronation.

Size doesn't count.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Marcolo DelMare <
marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Keep it as is. Any change in date or venue will only create confusion and
> lower attendance. I have no problems with a smaller event either. Besides we
> have enough folks in the Barony and the Cantons that we have the potential
> to throw a great birthday party with no visitors from outside the area.
>
> Marcolo

Erich, Perpetrator, mka

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com