[Moo] University Cancellation: a boon for us!

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:07:21 PDT 2008

I missed out on Winter University, and had to cancel a couple of classes.  I
can do a couple:

The Pennsic Medicine Chest

Medicine, Physick, and Surgery in Period

Of those, I'd give priority to the Pennsic Medicine Chest, since Birthday is
only 5 (4?) weeks before Land Grab.

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com