[Moo] Cleaning the SCA Closet II

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Fri Aug 1 20:23:15 PDT 2008

Yep again this Saturday I'll have my livingroom full of SCA and other
stuff to sell. Books Books Books. Costuming, SCA, History, Do it
yourself and lots more books. Ninja swords, bows, instruments,
jewlery, crafting supplies, beads, necklaces and more. Stop by
between Noon and 6pm to check it out. I'm moving later this year and
need funds for the move as well as cut down everything to the bare
bone. Help my daugher and I move this year. Call me at 540-660-5490
and tell me your stopping on by. I'll be working on stuff here all
day long.

Come to 15 Shenandoah Commons Way Apt 304, Front Royal VA. If you
know Front Royal then you know where Shenahdoah Commons Apartments
are. If not take Exit 13 at Linden and turn right at the light. Keep
going until you come to the Apartments on your right. Go around to
the first row of units I'm on the 3rd floor in the 2nd unit #15.

I will be doing this sale every saturday. If you want to come week
days or on Sunday call me. I'm normally home after 8:30pm and all day
Sunday but might be working on the locker getting more stuff. Stuff
changes every week as I am able to move boxes to here. I have 30
years worth of SCA stuff so there is plunty to go around. Right now
most of my costumes are in the locker but a few are here. If anyone
would like to help me on a sunday go through the locker that would be
great. Oh I also have some 40 year old or more Japanese fabric too.