[Moo] SCA Closet

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Tue Aug 12 22:18:22 PDT 2008

As it turns out I have to work this Saturday (10-8pm) and Sunday (noon - 6pm). Because my livingroon is begining to look like a storage unit I have started listing stuff online. Here is the links:

http://swords.cc/sca/forsale.html

http://swords.cc/sca/page2.html

I will be adding items to the list almost daily so do check back often. The moving fund is growing and I thank all those who have found new homes for my old SCA stuff. I know it's all in good hands. If you need to get ahold of me just call me at 540-660-5490. The SCA Closet sale will be going on until the end of October. I still have a locker full of stuff to go through. Right now all this is just my apartment.

-Jaz