[Moo] Chalice of the Sun Gods

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Tue Aug 19 13:39:26 PDT 2008

Like beads? Come find my Octagon Dayshade, bring a chair and sit and
schmooze with your fellow beaders.

If anyone is interested in learning how to tie knots between beads
for necklaces, I'll be under my octagon shaped dayshade at Chalice
and would be happy to help you out. I've got string and beads, please
bring a pair of pointy tweezers if you have them- it makes learning
how to make the knots so much easier.

If you have a project you're working on, bring that along! Glass bead
makers are welcome too! Share ideas, plans, tips, tricks, stories...

Bring a chair, your beads, yourself, something to share around if you
would like and enjoy the day. I'll have lemonade in a cooler and cups.

This is meant to be relaxing and informal-think Beading Salon. :)

cheers!

Countess Rowan

"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which, in prosperous
circumstances, would have lain dormant."
-- Horace