[Moo] Huzzah; Crystal has a new job!!

Crystal Thurber dancing_pantz at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 15:23:58 PDT 2008

Hello Folks,

This is just to let you all know that I now, at long last, I have a full-time teaching job.  I am a fourth grade teacher.  I am so incredibly happy about this! I love my new school and I think that I will fit in nicely there.  There is just SOOO much to do!  I was hired on Friday, and I saw my classroom for the first time today.  It has to be ready by Thursday.  Wow, not much time at all!  Well, wish me luck!

Crystal Thurber

XLII: The answer to life, the universe, and everything.