[Moo] Chalice of the Sun God Team

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 05:50:37 PDT 2008

I'd love to be on someone's team if there's someone looking for an A&S person. I'm going to have a heavily documented Elizabethan sweet bag to enter.

Amie Sparrow

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:41:39 -0400From: mondor.winchester at gmail.comTo: moo at stierbach.orgSubject: [Moo] Chalice of the Sun God Team
I am looking at creating/joining a team for the Chalice of the Sun God.  I can fill the heavy fighter role or submit something I am currently working on for the A&S.  Is there anyone out there who would like to team up and form a Stierbach team to represent our Barony?  Please contact me and we can sort out roles and get our entries/armour ready to go.William Mont d'Or