[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Fighter Practice Reminder

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Tue Aug 12 11:24:55 PDT 2008

Kelly L. Bennett wrote:
> Baronial fighter practice will resume this Tuesday (12-Aug). One
> modification from the usual activities, there will be no Youth Rapier at
> this practice. Youth Rapier will resume shortly. All are welcome to
> attend the Historic Marshal Arts activities (please contact Edward de
> Clare [scott at cozaddigital.com] for information).

I will be there starting tonight doing WMA.  I will begin warm ups at
about 6PM.  After that some fundamental body mechanics including footwork.
 Then on to working with historical techniques.

Anyone is free to join us if even only for the warm ups and fundamental
work.  If you can and want to stay on with the historical work mores the
better.  I hope to see lots of folks there.

Edward

--
Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge
which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.