[Moo] Teams are filling up!

Travis S Goodman Fnfal1a1 at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 17:42:33 PDT 2008

Im a archer too . I need a team
   Mors
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shannon D. Combs-Bennett
  Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:44 AM
  Subject: [Moo] Teams are filling up!

  Good Morning,

  If you would like to be on a team, or looking for someone to fill a spot let me know.  So far I have a list of 7 people who would like to be on a team filling every discipline but Archery.  I would like to have teams finalized by this weekend so people know who they will be working with.

  Thank you to those who have written with an interest in representing the Barony.  Remember we have enough authorized people to have 5 complete Stierbach teams, without having to go outside the Barony.  So let's do it!

  Baroness Rhonwen