[Moo] looking for a cd or tape

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 07:40:14 PDT 2008

Hello Most Radiant One, :)

What was the song? I have a tape somewhere at home with a couple of there songs on it. I don't know if I'll be able to find it,  but its always possible I dubbed it to another tape to make sure I didn't loose the songs on there original tape.

BTW, Pennsic War was a blast! And thank you for making me a Court Baroness, it helped with the fun I expereienced there. :)

YIS,
Baronne Marie-Therese Normand