[Moo] volunteers so far for teams

Jane Van de Vaarst vaarstjane at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 06:46:04 PDT 2008

Ghijskijn is out of town this week. Future travel schedule unknown (except for Romania the end of September with wife yea!!!!), but we are planning on being at chalice. I will chance being an overbearing mate and say he would like to be an archer on one of the teams.

Johanna Peace and Love,  Jane  God has placed a glowing torch in your hearts that glows in knowledge and beauty, and seeks the secrets of the days and nights; it is a sin to extinguish that torch and bury it in ashes. -- Kahlil Gibran, Spirits Rebellious

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:39:33 -0400From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.eduTo: moo at stierbach.org; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Moo] volunteers so far for teams

Greetings,

These are the people I have so far who would like to be on teams, I have listed all disciplines they are interested in doing.  Please, if I have missed someone let me know!  Just drop me a line and I will get you on.

Flaithri              Rapier
Rhonwen          A&S, Bardic, Rapier
William             Heavy, A&S
Phillip               Heavy, A&S