[Moo] chalice teams

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 11:20:00 PDT 2008

Greetings Stierbach,

Have you got any extra fencers or archers?

I'm trying to pull together a team for Chalice of the Sun God and noticed a plethea of volunteers on your list. Unfortunately now it seems the teams are all full and I can't find an archer or fencer to save my life. Contact me privately if you are interested in being on Team Wildcard for the day. :)

YIS,
Baronne Marie-Therese Normand
Heavy Fighter for the Wildcards.