[Moo] A & S Documentation

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:13:50 PDT 2008

Master Richard gave a class on documentation I may have the fliers in my
file cabinet at home, I will check. Some quick advice, keep it brief. The
judges don't have time to read a novel so make it short and sweet.
Pictures are always good. Don't make unconfirmed statements, list all your
sources. Detail your process and the choices you made. Step one I did this
step 2 I did this and this is why. As a hypothetical example lets pretend
your project was made from some expensive material in period. You not being
a millionaire use some far less expensive modern material. In the
documentation let the judge know that you know what was supposed to be used
but you chose glass or plastic substitute due to expense. This should not
detract from your score since you are telling the judge you know what is
right but you made this choice for this specific reason. Once again brevity
is the soul of wit, keep it simple. :)

Lord Marcolo
Stierbach MoAS
marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com