[Moo] Tudor Coifs, Caps, Hats and English Gables Class

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 09:45:49 PST 2008

Greetings to all!

I know you are getting ready for Atlantian 12th Night to be held in  Stafford
County on January 10th of 2009. Many are working on Tudor style  garb for the
fun festivities. Have you gotten to the head gear yet?  Are you not quite
sure how to top off your fine attire?

You can learn to make Tudor Coifs, Caps, Hats, and English Gables on  Tuesday
evening, the 16th of December, at the Campus Christian Center (CCC, on
Dandridge Ave, just off of College Ave in Fredericksburg, VA-- directions can be
found on the Sudentorre web site if you need them), from 7 to 9pm ! This  is
one of the Canton of Sudentorre's regular A&S nights, and all  are most welcome!
I will be teaching some that I have learned about this  time period's
headgear, will show how to stiffen with wire and buchram, and  try to get you off and
running with a pattern ready to create your own head gear  in time for 12th
Night!  If you have pictures of what you wish to create,  material you wish to
use, or any other stuff you think you might use, bring  it along. I have some
buchram and wire to use, but if you have some of your own,  bring it along. (I
am using a spool of florist wire instead of covered milinary  wire.) If you
have further questions, give me a call at 540-809-6404. We  look forward to a
great evening!

Yours in Service,
Blitha
AOL.com.